Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Goodbye Utah



Thanks Don for letting me clutter up your house for the past couple of months.  This is my brother, Don Miskin and he has consented to let me store my "stuff" for the next 18 months.  He also let me stay in his guest room in between my travels to Texas and China.  


Wow, Utah has some great mountains.  These surround the Logan Temple.  



Goodbye Salt Lake City.  I'll be back.  



Goodbye Rose Park and Rose Park 2nd Ward.  




Goodbye Joshua and Melissa.  



It is wonderful that family and friends were there at my setting apart as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.   In Hungarian the Church is written Az Utolso Napok Szentjeinek Jezus Krisztus Egyhaza (accent marks missing).  There were family members that would like to have been there.  We missed you.  



I love this picture. 


I'm at the Mission Training Center.  Soon to go to Budapest, Hungary.  If I just had a longer finger I could have pointed to Hungary.  


If any one would like my address in Hungary, you may write to:
Borgstrom Glenda 
1122 Budapest 
Hajnoczy Jozsef U.14
Hungary

Or email always works:  glendaborgstrom@msn.com


2 comments:

  1. We loved looking at your pictures of Hungary! Thanks for posting them!!

    Jozie says "happy birthday to you." I told her it's not your birthday for a long time.

    Haven says "happy birthday to no one and happy birthday to you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved that group picture of all of you at the church house in Salt Lake. SaraToddJoshuaMelissaJentryDonNIcholeEtc. I too wish we could have climbed Ensign Peak with you and Josh and Melissa. We'll try again when you get back.

    ReplyDelete